Tuesday, September 9, 2008

More Creativity and Goal Attainment Blogs

Hi everyone!

Yvonne Perry, of www.writersinthesky.com, a brilliantly helpful website for writers of all kinds, spoke at our nonfiction meetup group last night. She mentioned that the more often a person blogs, the more the keywords will be picked up by the search engines and the happier those of us using blogs for our friends, families, clients, and potential clients, will be.

Well, I like being happy. My right brain loves being happy! And, as we all know, when the right brain is happy....everybody is happy!

So, I'm going to try to add a post or two a week. These will be short, and on helpful topics...bliphelps or something.

They will be about Creativity and the Creative Process. They'll also be about Goal Setting and especially Goal Attainment. Breaking through Creative Blocks. Time Management. Right Brain/Left Brain compatibility. And just plain ol' making-it-through-the-day thoughts.

Please feel free to participate in the discussion, in agreeing or disagreeing with my posts, in adding thoughts, info, ideas...whatever!

And, Elysabeth---special thanks to you for your continued support and posts to these blogs!

--Batya

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Batya,

Thank you so much for the opportunity to share with you and the writers group last night. I had a great time and I really appreciate your mentioning me on your blog today.

Our blog has a lot of free info for writers about the craft and business of writing, publishing, and book marketing. Feel free to take a look!



Many blessings,
Yvonne Perry

elysabeth said...

I get the newsletters and am thinking Yvonne's and my paths have crossed at some point since I started volunteering at book festivals a few years ago. I can't remember why I started receiving the newsletters, but probably on a referral from a referral from a referral kind of thing - one blog to another so to speak.

And see, Batya, you have more than one follower. My guess is that Yvonne has her name google alerted or something and as soon as you mentioned her in the blog posting, she got a notification that she was being "talked about". Wonder why my mention did get me notified? Must be because you just mentioned my first name, not last but hey it's all good.

I'm glad you had a good time and that the information was helpful. Keep up the good work. E :)